"Your strategic partner in Payroll"
LabourNet Payroll Solutions (LPS), through the use of the PSIberWORKS technology, provides an online Payroll & HRIS “software as a service” facility together with a variety supporting services to the South African business community. These services include an outsourced and fully managed payroll bureau facility for mid to corporate businesses as well as a supported solution where customers can manage their own payroll operations in collaboration with LPS.
All the services are designed to improve business efficiencies, ensure compliance and provide clients with peace of mind that their payroll administration and management activities are accurate, secure, always accessible and easy to use. This is facilitated through the use of a modern, flexible and leading edge technology platform.
Your partnership with LPS provides you with a comprehensive solution which combines many years of industry knowledge, best of breed and powerful technologies, and access to best business practice methodologies, all supported by suitably trained and qualified individuals.
LPS caters to your every payroll need by managing your payroll functions on your behalf whilst providing you with complete control and access to your payroll from anywhere at any time; empowering your organisation to make better decisions without impacting on your time and core business focus.
Payroll demands of large and small businesses alike require constant and consistent management, flexibility, ongoing legislative compliance and on demand reporting as a result of their ongoing growth and turnover of human capital.
Our solution includes:
Importantly, our highly skilled LabourNet consultants provide fully integrated advisory, product support and comprehensive training services, all focused on ensuring continued compliance with current tax and labour legislation. Much of this is facilitated through the well renowned LabourNet Payroll and HR Academy.
The Technology Platform
LPS is supported by the pioneer of online and fully integrated payroll and HR technology in South Africa, PSIberWORKS. Being totally modular and scalable, the PSIber technology allows you to scale, as your business changes, evolving from a basic payroll service to a fully comprehensive, end to end online Human Capital Management system, specifically designed and adapted to meet your unique business needs, whether you are an SMME or a large multinational corporate.
How do we do achieve success in your business?
- We have in excess of 20 years’ experience in online integrated Payroll and HR development and system implementation
- End-to-end Human Resource product and service offering
- Easily scalable from an outsourced service to an in-house system, and vice versa
- Modern usability concepts and very user friendly
- Consistent legal compliance with all SA requirements as well as many other African countries
- Proudly developed, owned and supported in South Africa
- Cost-effective, volume-based pricing
- Strategic business partner in Business Process Management (BPM)
- All payroll output is available online for 5 years or longer if required
How do we do achieve success in your business?
Clients benefit from the varying degrees of support readily available from our qualified LabourNet consultants:
- Fully outsourced to LPS: This is a comprehensive solution aimed at the mid-to-corporate market. If required, a consultant can be placed on site to offer full-time commitment to service excellence.
- Supported by LPS: The web-based nature of the software application means that you always have access to online assistance and the click of a button –through our Help Desk facility, anywhere, anytime.
- Best of both: Choose your own level support as you familiarise yourself with the system, increasing it or decreasing it as needed.
LabourNet Payroll Academy
LabourNet believes in helping payroll practitioners to distinguish themselves in today’s competitive environment by providing the necessary tools to demonstrate expertise in implementing best practice within the payroll environment. The LabourNet Payroll Academy enables your employees to grow in their payroll profession, giving them the skills and tools to competently drive payroll excellence. The LabourNet Payroll Academy’s accredited certification programme progressively develops a learner’s knowledge from Associate Level right up to Certified Payroll Master Level through a series of practical and hands-on courses.
Why LabourNet Payroll Academy?
- SETA-accredited courses and training programmes
- Relevant and up-to-date content presented by subject matter experts
- Enhances your staff’s skills, increases their knowledge and builds confidence in their roles
- Enables payroll professionals to provide their organisation with an even higher level of value and service
- Keeps your organisation compliant by staying up-to-date with ever-changing legislation and best practice