Your strategic partner in Payroll
LabourNet Payroll Solutions (LPS) is an outsourced online payroll bureau for mid to corporate businesses designed to improve your business through the use of technology, on a powerful and affordable payroll platform. Your partnership with LPS provides you with a comprehensive payroll solution which combines the knowledge and experience of expert consultants and powerful technologies.
LPS caters to your every payroll need by managing your payroll functions on your behalf whilst providing you with complete control and access to your payroll from anywhere at any time; empowering your organisation to make better decisions without impacting on your time and core business focus.
Payroll demands of large and small businesses alike require constant and consistent management as a result of the ongoing growth and turnover of your employee base and the increasing complexity of government regulation.
Our solution includes:
- EFT transactions
- Garnishee payment
- All data capture related to payroll
Additionally, our highly skilled LabourNet staff offer fully integrated solutions and support focused on ensuring continued compliance with current tax and labour legislation, facilitating progressive training through the LabourNet Payroll Academy.
LPS is supported by the pioneer of payroll technology in South Africa, PSIber. PSIber is an online payroll software solution specifically developed for payroll bureaus. Not only is your payroll scalable but our entire solution to you scales as your business grows; evolving from a comprehensive online payroll service to an end-to-end solution that is specifically adapted to your unique business needs.
How do we do achieve success in your business?
- We have in excess of 12 years’ experience in online integrated Payroll and HR development
- End-to-end Human Resource product and service offering
- Easily scalable from outsourced or in-house system and vice versa
- User-friendly applications
- Consistent legal compliance
- Proudly developed, owned and supported in South Africa
- Cost-effective, volume-based pricing
- Strategic business partner in Business Process Management (BPM)
- All payroll available online for 5 years or longer if required
Clients can benefit from the varying degrees of support readily available from our qualified LabourNet consultants:
- Fully outsourced to LPS: This is a comprehensive solution aimed at the mid-to-corporate market. If required, a consultant can be placed on site to offer full-time commitment to service excellence.
- Supported by LPS: The web-based nature of the software application means that you always have access to an online helper to provide immediate assistance anywhere, anytime.
- Best of both: Choose your own level support as you familiarise yourself with the system, increasing it or decreasing it as needed.
LabourNet Payroll Academy
LabourNet believes in helping payroll practitioners to distinguish themselves in today’s competitive environment by giving them the tools to demonstrate expertise in implementing best practice in the payroll environment. The LabourNet Payroll Academy enables your employees to grow in their payroll profession, giving them the skills and tools to competently drive payroll excellence. The LabourNet Payroll Academy’s accredited certification programme progressively develops a learner’s knowledge from Associate Level right up to Certified Payroll Master Level through a series of practical and hands-on courses.
Why LabourNet Payroll Academy?
- SETA-accredited courses and training programmes
- Relevant and up-to-date content presented by subject matter experts
- Enhances your staff’s skills, increases their knowledge and builds confidence in their roles
- Enables payroll professionals to provide their organisation with an even higher level of value and service
- Keeps your organisation compliant by staying up-to-date with ever-changing legislation and best practice